Since its construction in 1889, this beautiful building made of red brick and Medina sandstone has been home to a number of businesses, including its namesake, the Sweeney Company Department Store. A space in this building gives your business a piece of historic Buffalo, along with a place in flourishing downtown – just moments from Canalside, KeyBank Center, Coca-Cola Field, and more. But don’t just take our word for it, set up an appointment today to come see The Sweeney Building in person.
Amenities and conveniences
- An owner-occupied building
- A premier location in the most happening and growing area of downtown Buffalo
- An attached indoor parking garage and abundant surface lots nearby
- A central location, with Coca-Cola Field, KeyBank Center, HARBORCENTER, and Canalside only steps away
- New elevators, roof, cooling tower, and HVAC units in all tenant spaces
- Sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows in many of the units
- Secure tenant storage spaces available in the basement
- 24-hour secure building access with new fob system on main doors and elevators
- 24/7 camera surveillance inside and outside the building
- Fiber and ethernet connectivity
- Direct access to the Metro Rail at Seneca Station and other nearby transportation options
- Convenience stores, fitness clubs, fast-food and sit-down restaurants, and rental apartments within walking distance
- CROWLEY WEBB
- J. R. MILITELLO REALTY, INC.
- WNY COURT REPORTING SERVICES
- KEENAN LAW FIRM
- DSV AIR & SEA INC.
- THE SALTY DOG BARBERSHOP
The Sweeney Building is owned and occupied by the partners at Crowley Webb, who purchased the building in 2016. Building management and maintenance are always on-site, ready to care for tenant needs or just catch up over coffee. We work here too, so we care about your space as much as you do.
Set up a visit.
Rent premium commercial real estate inside The Sweeney Building.
268 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
* Indicates required field.